"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"
The Sacred Circle of Heaven and Earth


Welcome Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Deeds Ripple Through Time and Pipe Song

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Our Deeds Ripple Through Time!



A Prayer for World Love


setbar

The Sacred Circle of Heaven and Earth

Great Father Spirit

the physical body our light of earth gifts

Earthly Great Father
Where are all the flowers gone, long time flowing. where are all the flowers, long time ago! Where are all the flowers gone, I'm coming home each and everyone, I can see sunshine ahead, I can see roses ahead. and I can see blue skies above and I can see the flowers returning home.

Where are all the flowers gone, long time ago! Where are all the flowers grow, if not in the snow. I can see them everywhere. I can see them in the sky. I can see them fly high. The warriors of the white. And I can see the mighty blue, the greatest ocean of the new. And I can see the heart of you, where all the flowers grow.

Where are all the flowers gone, Long time crossing Where have all the flowers gone, so long ago! Where are all the flowers gone, I come home to each and everyone, where my home lies in you. Where my heart blooms.

Where are all the flowers gone. where has time gone so long. where do I go from here till now. I have come home. Where are all the flowers gone, the place of gardens each and everyone, I know the blossoms grow inside when I gift water to their sides. And mountaintops will lead us home. And glory will show us how, just plant the seeds of time. Just have a heart like mine.

Where are all the flowers gone. where are your sunshine gone, where do you hide your song. when I walk by. Can't you see, I m coming home. Can't you see we are going home, cant' you be the rising sun. and we can find the stars.

We are always blooming forth, we are always going north and we will find heaven's port, when we learn how to play. We will find our brothers heart. We will climb the highest court, we will be with you and me. and relatives we will be. There my heart will blossom forth, there my love will gift a port and I will wait for all to come to know the rising sun. My heart only comes when you are here. And I have you always near. I will be there when you rise upon the morning's night.

I will be there always deer. I will find the port that's near . I will be the love of me, the one who true and blue. My heart will lead you anywhere, everywhere the sun falls near and I will be the guide inside, the heart that knows the way. I will be the rising sun, I will be the the night undone. and dreams will come to you and me, when we realize the leaves. and my relative, I've come home and I will beat the sacred drum and my heart will bleed for you to come to my hearth and the place we roam. The road always leads to here. and I can say, welcome deer (traveling the journey as on a migration through time), my love will last throughout years, when I know I can come home.

From the Heart of Elder Lisping Wise One

“Eternal Bells”

Our Beloved Elder Blue Person

Where have all the Flowers Gone?

Wolf Credo: Leave your Mark, Voice your Feelings, Share your Affection,

Rest in between,Hunt when you must,Play when you can,

Cooperate with the Pack, Teach the Young, Respect the Elders

Join the Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Great Mother Spirit

the soul body our darkness
of heaven gifts

Heavenly Great Mother
The day of love is coming soon, if you can open the door. Just look inside and you will find the love you have always been dreaming for. Can't you see the reflection of me inside of the pool of time? My energy of streaming galore is taking me by surprise. Where do you think flowers grow? I think right next door. If God (Oneness) has a plan for me, then I will flower more. The task at hand is in demand and if I can show the way, my life will be the glory of me to guide and bless the way.

Hope is instilled throughout the land, can I be your mighty friend? Don't give up when we have a good fight, just lift up your arms to win (law of love lifts the arms for the hug, the unification of two hearts). We can can fly to the other shore when we look deep inside. The place of glory is deep within the bells across the sky. I know you know the way for sure, just put your hand in mine. And glory will be for this day to climb the mountain of all mine is thine.

Give grief you say, I say hip hip hooray, I tell you just crack a smile. Don't be blue (sadness) just know the bleu (freedom of ringing bells) and find the love inside. We are together and mighty and true, the blue of great and royal mounts. The time to fight and know the ground is willing to be sublime. Take the risk and defend the line of law of love every time. Don't give up and smoke will find the lost breath we can find. My heart will be with you today, to know your blue again. My relative, I adore you true, just give me love to climb.

Sung from the Heart of the

Elder Sacred Walk this Way

Holy Host of One (ness)

The Mighty Friend Flowers and Grows

Aho, may your spirit fly! Join the Pure Heart Network

WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com


Prophecy of Rainbow Warriors

"the house of the beloved"

Saturday June 6, 2009

Our Deeds Ripple Through Time!

A Prayer for World Love

Book I

She

Pool (she) Pool The pool is a symbol for any body of water. Symbolically depicted as a rectangle transversed by parallel wavy vertical lines. The Sacred personified these waters as part of the Divine or God. The pool often symbolized these waters of the First Time. The young sun God was born and rises from the pool of water. Water relates to the Soul realms and this means to many an afterlife. Water is greatly needed for survival in any climate or even realm. Deceased often drink from the well of life, the sacred pool that reflects our heart's song. Like a child to continues the circle of the heavenly dance, the fruits of all his labors grows and extends to the relations.

Common wishes for the Heavenly realms is to "walk according to your desire on the beautiful edge of your pool, in other words" follow your dreams and you live in heavenly bliss". Here the sacred four directions of the winds flowing greet each other and from the reflection within, rises and emerges a throne (bright light generated by your dreams) from within the Heavenly underworld. These great emanations of light burn brightly and are deadly as the Underworld lakes of fire. Symbolizing the union of red and blue pathways, where water and fire join in harmony. The Sun is seen as the "fire of life"symbolic of the sun spitting fire at the sun's enemies or purifying the impure. Thereby returning home the lost souls who wander. Twin fires represent the "Island of Fire" where the "Sun" was born. This island gave birth to the dawn, the Great Morning Star that lights our Soul and Guides our Flesh upon both the Red (light/male/fire) or Blue (dark/female/water) paths.

Book II
He

Fire (He) belongs to the Underworld filled with fiery rivers and lakes to purify the world along the Red Road. Inhabited by many fire demons who threatened the wicked dead or impure. These demons of fire are really cleansing and purifying the world, often depicted with fire on their heads. The Lakes of Fire in the Underworld are moving, like normal pools of water, but a living fire of purification and blessing. Here the Red and the Blue transverse the pools of reflection, the sacred ripples of time. Guarding these fire lakes are often the Monkey, for he is wise and tricky. He is able to be Great at any undertaking. And for the wicked and impure, these lakes were only trouble and feared (unknowing freedom and revelation or burning lights from within, a rebirth of dreams). Like a Warrior who is on a mission, our Men have strength to travel with their light from universe to universe and so they transverse the stars as living fires.

These warriors of faithful devotion drink from the pools of fire and are refreshed. The righteous pure warrior can transform into shooting flames and purify enemies in order to have our relations return home to us. This is why we use fire, torches, incense bowl, lamp with a flame and braziers to bless our impure and ignorant relatives. A living light from within your pure heart will offer you protection from the impure who lack the knowledge of the sacred pools of reflection. When you are able to walk both the Red and the Blue ways, then we are gifted true freedom within and without. We become the Dance of Creation that arises as a Dream.

Symbol of Star Star, the Blue "Afterlife and Present life, our Soul Realm of Heaven, within the Flesh Realm of Earth" The Spirit of the Lake People or Sioux Nation call this the treasured Morning Star, the eight pointed star, where four sacred directions live on the Blue and the Red. It rises from within us all, when we seek the vision quest, to know the Yellow of illumination.
Incense bowl Sun, Fire, illumination of a Pure Heart, the Red "Purification of the birth of life and living" This is the Blessing! The cleansing of the physical and soul worlds, which arises out of the Sacred Blue Waters. We offer the sacred fire to all our relations. We offer the sacred pipe, the Red (the flesh of the light projection, tools), to unify the two roads, to meet again at the Blue (whisps of smoke on a journey), to create the child (Yellow and Dream) and new rising star, from within.


Book III
We

A Prayer for World Love

Dear Relatives from Heaven,

We thank You for all You give us. We know that You created it all and for that we are grateful.We know that You are always there for us even when we forget. We forget often. We try not to forget, but sometimes we do. Help us to remember Your love that is for everybody and everything all day, every day. Your love is timeless, boundless, unending. Teach us to be more like you.

There are many good people on Your planet. There are many good things on Your planet. We believe that with Your loving guidance, we will make it a better place. We are making it a better place to live – through Love. We ask for Your guidance everyday. We want to be with you.

Our jobs are to spread Your love and to help people to remember what a wonderful place we have. That all they have to do is Love. Help us to melt their hearts with Our love. Melt the hearts of those staunch and greedy people who want to be selfish, who want to wake up grumpy, or who want to set out everyday to hurt. They can be happy and loving without hurting, we need to hold their hands.

If You help us to get in their doors, we can go into the “Emit” mode, the spreading of the rainbow rays of love, within each us. The power of Your love is great. Help us to emit this love. It's getting better in Heaven, now upon our Earth. We await thee. Help us to stay on the path, the straight path of the Red Road, the Way. The path of LOVE!


The fragrant heart and spiritual light welcome home!

“Our deeds are like stones cast into the pool of time; though they themselves may disappear, their ripples extend to eternity." unknown author


Enjoy Divine Imagination and Love

Audio Holy Peace Vocals available each week at

http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org/blessingsandprayers/holinesspeacevocals

HolinessPeacePrayerSongforthePipe! (Part One end 19:16 minutes)

With each Step I breath (1, flight), my heart (2, center) knows the way. Take my breath away. Feel the wind, on my face. Fill the pipe (purify and unify the soul and flesh) with our heart's, bringing Heaven home. To the east (3) and the west (4), and the north (5) and the south (6), I receive my life for free, to the up (7) and down (8), to the sacred all around (9), I gift my song to thee. (Number of directions of God as the Heart's Spirit knows, as spoken by the Native American, the star story keeper. Truth of all directions shall come from the Sons of Israel, the mathematical perfection, the star story! Are you a Son of Israel, then come receive the laws of heaven and teach all your family?)

I am standing here brave, to weather your fears, walking the sacred way. High up in the sky where my freedom relies, breathes heat from the sun. Dreaming rainbows that fly, love's ring never dies, stepping to the drum. Lift earth upto the sun, our tears climb (up all) the rungs, feel the smoke purify. To the East and the West, and the North and the South, I live for liberty, receive my life for free. To the Up and Down, to the sacred all Around, I gift my life to thee, forever to be free, forever to be free, the true of you and me.

My tears know the way, the wind blows across my face, and my heart it bellows and flows toward you all. What would I do If I did not know you, I would be all alone and not free and my freedom relies on loving all of you and everyone including you guys, the women will bring you home you will see, just be in all of your dreams.


We have gifts of smoke that cleanses our hearts, all we have to do is run eternally, we climb the bright lights of the rainbow that know, for golden pots wait for us to explode. (At the end of a Rainbow there sits a pot of gold. When this explodes it will be Golden, the time of Brotherhood when there shall be abundance to all humanity.) And golden rays will shed upon the land everywhere and earth will be above us and heaven below and we shall be the bright lights of stars that purify thee and we shall be the eternal ring of love that arise dreaming in me. I arrive in the sky where my freedom flys, an eternal ring of love sets me free. I'm bringing heaven and earth come home, marry me, and I will step easy and breathe. My heart knows the way when I feel the wind on my face, when I fill the pipe with all my dreams. And I'm bringing heaven home just fill the pipe with my heart. And I purify my songs to be free. I come home today I know joy in liberty and my songs whisper in the smoke when I know pureness loving thee. For you my children I sing it well. For you my ancestors I sing it loud. And Heaven and Earth will be inside of me, the reflection of the blue eternally. My tears willl flow rivers reflection and I will remember thee. And I will be a woman who receives and holds thee. And I will be a man that shoots like a dream. And I will bring the star home to find love inside of thee. I will smoke the pipe and remember that I am God set free and the Great Spirits that lead us are here to set us free. They hold our hands, they give us guardians they lift us eternally. If we

could be royal blue servants to thee. My heart will remember the stars, the journey I was gifted just for me and I will be the Morning Star and I will set it free. And I will love always and I will sing my song and I will find my freedom when I can be One. The complete circle has come home and now I can be set free I can know my dream again and I can flow down steams. And rivers of shadows will come and I embrace thee where the green grass grows free again and golden blossoms will know Suns (the valleys of gardens where wild grass flows freely and when ripen the seeds turn golden to reach for the sunlight, and we become dreams and seeds and cycle of life begins again). And I will be the sky that is blue and I will be inside of you and I will know my relative and I will know my dream come true. I take my step (breath), I hear the beat (heart), I walk in dream along the stream (blue, reflection, relative, family, heart, tears) and blowing (winds of the soul family) rock rivers (crystalline shapes of perfection inside each of thee, along the river of flowing hearts) will lead my way. I'll sing songs that bring harmony and I shall be free knowing thee, where we can sing rainbows and we can be free. My red brothers (Twin Child Nation), my yellow children (Child Nation), my Mother (Black or Blue Mother Nation) I come home to thee. And Whiteys (Father Nation of all the Rainbow Colors, Blue, Red, Yellow. We always head North, "White Smoke" to Heaven, a living star that shines for the entire family, which lives inside each of thee. We are a mini universe of the galactic universe, the same story of God or Oneness.) from Heaven are coming home to thee. We embrace you we

love you. we shall be yours eternally. It took us a long time to come home, but I remember you're standing there right next to me. And I love you more than words can say. (Whitey talking to his family) And I pray each day with my pipe to know the way. And I come home and heaven shall be here free inside my family. And mother, child and twin come home to me. you are my relative that sets me free, my children my heart beat where did I go, I did not know you were my flow. Then now I come home you set me free, the rainbow in the sky is free and brotherhood will find the dreams in green grass we will flow. Our brothers sisters we will be and we will know love in you and me, and we shall smile to each others dream, and we shall know divinity. I walk the blue road, i walk the red road and yellow dreams shall set me free, my vision will walk the even way, and I shall be a child set free. A star, a Morning Star will arise inside of me and I will know my vision true, a warrior I will be. I respect my ancestors and I gift to my children. And the rocks and flowers are my relatives. And my animals and my treasures will be, the gifts I shall learn from, if I listen to thee. I shall float in the clouds of freedoms. I shall walk in the bubbles of steam, I will be the rivers of flowing and I will see mountains rise from thee. I will be mountaintop of snows fall. And I will be all that is free. A paradise where I dream, of heaven's warriors who fly across the seas. And upon the sky the doves will fly and swans will carry you free. And my dark warriors who find pureness again, you will lead us and we will know to be inside of thee. And Heaven come to me, I stand here Earth come home to me. I will be the heart beat that lands and sets me free. I'll walk across of the red road. I'll dream of blue

skys to be. And I will be the heart beat the flowing you and me. And trees will grow and leaves will blossoms and roots will hold you to me. And I shall be the law of love, the stock that holds us free. The cycle of eternal and the knowing of the sacred directions inside of me. And I shall be the smoke that that purifies and I shall set you free. I hold my brother in vision. I hold my Sister inside of me. And I shall be

the horizon, that knows how to fly free. Golden robes will be on me and carpets will blanket thee. And we shall eternal flowing be the heart of you and me. And so I pick up this pipe I speak to you and I tell you, you are free. Be sacred and remember that I flow inside to thee. The circle comes and goes with time and I shall remember inside of me. My song will always sing the way when the pipe is here to stay. I shall lift the pipe and fill my heart inside it will burn sacred free. And I shall fly like smoke of wisps and I shall be free. And circles of hoops will come to me and flower and blossom. And they will be a flower free and I shall join the heavens and I shall be a galaxy. And a universe will be known in me and I shall be a star that flies free. And I will be the heart inside that beats the sacred free. And a warrior true I will be to you. I will be the perfect you will see, the perfect part of spirit that knows the perfect part of me.

"Stay tuned for next week Part 2, don't forget!"

Sacred Drum played and the Sound of the step, Red Road, by Holiness Running Eagle

Singing the heart of the reflection by white buffalo calf woman

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Questions and Answers

Who: All people of creed, color & race

(called Rainbow Clan or House of the Beloved)

What: Global Spirit Medicine, from the Peaceful Wisdom Prayer for embodying Heaven upon Earth

Where: From the heart of one to the Heart of all the related

Destination: Heaven and Earth, our related family, the Rainbow Clan!

When: Saturdays anytime from 00:00–24:00 GMT

Event posted: http://peacefulwisdomprayer.blogspot.com

Length: Movement 2-4-8-16-32-64 (harmonic vibrations) 1-3-5-7-9 (sound creation vibrations) words, sounds, tones, drum and/or symbols, instruments (no music reading, speaking from the heart)

Duration: Movement 1-3-5-7-9 allows other to join the circle, using sound creation vibrations to receive. Movement 2-4-8-16-32-64 minutes to help create loving waves and vibrations to give!

The Reflection of You and Me, Sacred Returning from the Blue Waters



Intentional Design:gifted by Eagle Lightning Arrow
(¯`*•ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,¸,ø•*´¯)
the sacred circle of heaven and earth, Joy to the World!

The Outer hoop is our Global Prayer led by

Holiness David
Tell him what prayers you may have to share!
prayer@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

Universal, All-inclusive, Created from Love, Intended for healing, Conscious Mental Telepathy with intent-thinking to yourself language, From the Oneness "We" perspective and Mantra-like Reflection to the World.

Creating Sacred Space:
  1. Light a single unifying candle.
  2. Smudge your space with incense.
  3. Speak aloud your intentions if you wish or be telepathic.
  4. Welcome your Ancestors of Spirit from Earth & Heaven.
  5. Offer gratitude for sacred and holy gifts received recently. Thinking of Eight Gifts will help to complete the sacred circle.
  6. Empty your mind, release and allow others into your space, state, "Those who are pure are welcome to join, others I give blessings of love."
  7. Open to the place between the lights, the space of the darkness, the realm of heaven.
  8. Be here now, present.
  9. Enter into meditative state of the peaceful wisdom prayer
  10. Connect with Heaven's realm (Dark space where the soul moves).
  11. Witness what arises. Observe and share if you wish with the Elders. We like to share your stories to the world. Each of us have a unique perspective of "I" and this is the perfection, a joy light from within each of us. These are your four sacred directions to your reflection of this journey we travel together we call Life. email your stories to stories@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org
  12. Allow all things to pass away. Allow, receive, forgive and release.
  13. Remain as clean, clear & deep with each breath of life, our Souls vehicle often called the Merkaba, but we know it as the Breath. The rhythmic flowing of the ebb and flow, like waves.
  14. Stay complete, within your body. The physical body is fastened and still, the holy temple. While the soul body is in motion of the eternal flowing. We always start from our Physical Body and Return to the Physical Body after we enter flight of our Soul body. With our Intentional Prayer, remember the Joyous Returning to our Earthly Bodies!

  15. Give thanks for the opportunity to merge with Heaven.
  16. Share some of the blessed energy with your Elders
  17. Remember the gifts of that journey of the Peaceful Wisdom Prayer!

Separate Integrated Event Saturday

The Reflection of You and Me, Returning from the Blue Waters

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Flight

Sacred Spirit Medicine Journey

Photographer unknown

Flight Canceled-Pipe Prayer and Song instead.
Part One above, Part Two next week!

Saturday June 06, 2009, 12:50pm PST, GMT-8.00
Sacred Spirit Medicine Journey
"Flight of the sacred circle of heaven and earth"!

When:

Saturday Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Fligh

with Heaven or Earth map each week:

Departing each week 1pm PST or 4pm EST

How:

Call in before the Event

at 12:50pm PST 10 minutes before event

Saturdays

Your dial-in number: 1-641-715-3715

Your unique PIN: #062013

International dial-in numbers,

Thank you for being part of our flight plan!

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Thank you for joining our hearts
with your heart as we deliver love to all!

Saturday 24 Hour Global Prayer


Prophecy of Rainbow Warriors
"the house of the beloved"
AJoyLightFromWithin.org

http://peacefulwisdomprayer.blogspot.com Sat. Global Prayer and Soul Flight Information

http://peacefulwisdomprayerflight.blogspot.com Sacred Preparation before Prayer Flight(plan)

http://sacredspiritmedicinejourney.blogspot.com Recorded Medicine Journey (construction)

Event posted afterwards about the flight! (in construction, cic members will receive data)

Attendees email comments to share to whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

http://www.whitebuffalocalfwoman.org/blessingsandprayers/holinesspeacevocals

prayers@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org Holiness Running Eagle (holiness david) offers you blessings

interpretation@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org Send all interpretation questions of any Image

stories@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org email your stories of life as we travel together sharing
spiritmedicine@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org sacred spirit medicine requests, purification and healing
subscribepeacefulwisdomprayer@ajoylightfromwithin.org To join in weekly prayer with Elders
peacefulwisdomprayers@ajoylightfromwithin.org Share your heart and submit your prayer!
unsubscribepeacefulwisdomprayer@ajoylightfromwithin.org Subject: Unsubscribe

Thank you for joining our hearts
with your heart as we deliver love to all!

Saturday 24 Hour Global Prayer http://peacefulwisdomprayer.blogspot.com

Heart Beat Drum Holiness David,"Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star ", Elder Lavender Person

Sacred Flight led by White Buffalo Calf WomanTwin Deer Mother, Elder Crystal Person

Receiving Ambassador Eternal Bells, Lisping Wise One , Elder Blue Person

Buffalo Robe "Sacred Walk this Way" Holy Host of One, Elder Magenta Person

Rising Sun "Storm's Embrace" Willed One Whispering Silence, Elder Magenta Person


PeacefulWisdomPrayer_AJoyLightFromWithin.Group12.Sat06062009.pdf




Visit WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Warriors of the Rainbow (Clan)

Global Visitors

Locations of visitors to this page

Total Pageviews